President Carol Conboy signs Roofing and gutter work underway, now completed.
contracts for restoration
FACELIFT FOR THE FUTURE Capital Campaign Update!
The Nineteenth Century landmark building was designed by James L. Fyfe and built in 1928. Many local not-for-profit organizations use this historically significant building on a free or affordable space sharing basis. The building is in need of major restoration and renovation, both on the exterior and interior. The Board of Directors has authorized a three-year Capital Campaign to raise the funds necessary to make this beautiful building ready for the next 100 years, and celebrate its treasured place in our community. Click on our informational brochure and pledge form to get involved!